Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im
Auftrag von David Fass
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2007 14:07
An: maemo-users@maemo.org
Betreff: any hope for 770

Just wondering, is there any hope for stable applications on the 770, or has
that boat sailed?  I use AbiWord, which crashes at random moments.  I use
the default browser which also crashes at random moments.  The computer
frequently decides to restart itself at random moments.  The bluetooth
connection goes on and off; the wireless connection goes on and off.

Is this just stuff that people live with?  It confuses me.  I have the
latest operating system.  Anything else I can do to make this device more
usable?  I'm leaning toward replacing it with one of those Asus things when
the prices come down, cause the flakiness is annoying me. Thanks for any
maemo-users mailing list
maemo-users@maemo.org https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-users