2008/4/26 James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> My cell phone has internet access, but it's *VERY* expensive. Not long
> ago, someone was hit with a $50K cell phone bill, after he used his
> phone to download some Hi-Def videos.

I hope this changes in the future... but internet access when your cell
phone is roaming abroad is highly expensive (in Europe: almost $20 every day
you connect, with a 1MB limit).

About OO I don't think it's useful for the tablet. There are enough tools
available for reading .DOC files... and to read PowerPoint slides, maybe the
finest solution is to export them into PDF...