Jerry Van Baren wrote:
> MoRpHeUz wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Gary Baribault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>>  never fails to warn me .. on time every time .. the problem is that it
>>>  usually also warns me 60, 75, 90 and 120 minutes after the apointments
>>>  .. not in a consistent fashion but just randomly every now and again ..
>>>
>>   I know that we lack PIM applications but this "random warnings"
>> could be because you "snooze" the alarm, and dont actually stop it.
>>
>> BR,
>>

> GPE calendar alarms have spurious alarms for me too.  It's really weird.
>   I didn't correlate it to actual delta times, I'll have to pay more
> attention to that.
>
> Best regards,
> gvb
I'll have to add my + to this as well.  I have seen the alarms go off at
various times during a 24 hour period after the alarm.

The alarm was at 3:30pm, I know I hit dismiss all.  The alarm went off
again at 5:00am the next morning.  My wife accused me of setting it at
that time.  (She usually gets up at 6:15am and I usually get up around
7:30am)

I have found that the better alarm is actually the alarm built in to
N810.  It even will start the device if it is turned off, I believe.

The only problems are there is not enough room for notes, or a location,
and no calendar view.

--
Scott Carr
OpenOffice.org