2008/11/22 Ryan Abel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > Nobody's arguing that moving things to the maemo repositories is bad,
> > the issue is the process.
>
> Oh? That's what it sounded like to me. Hey, guess I misunderstood.

I agree. You completely missed the point...

> Non-specific whining really doesn't help anybody.

Not an end-user has done non-specific whining at all. This thread started
because of a specific question before deriving into a flame...

The specific question was and still is that kismet package has just
completely disappeared from all known repos... It was and still is all...

Salut,
Sebas.