On Nov 21, 2008, at 8:00 PM, sebastian maemo wrote:

> 2008/11/22 Ryan Abel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > Nobody's arguing that moving things to the maemo repositories is
> bad,
> > the issue is the process.
>
> The specific question was and still is that kismet package has just
> completely disappeared from all known repos... It was and still is
> all...

The specific _accusation_ was that there was some sort of conspiracy
from Nokia to keep kismet out of a repo they don't control. That's not
a question.

If you had been after answers you would've either emailed the
maintainer directly or asked something like "Hey, does anybody know
where I can get ahold of the Kismet that used to be in the eko1
repository?" Instead, you started off accusing people of some grand
conspiracy and started a flamewar.

--
Ryan Abel
Maemo Community Council chair