Le 2010-10-14 10:56, Sinner from the Prairy a écrit :
Tux99 wrote:

I guess the old rule of polls applies:
depending on how you formulate the poll question and the description of
the options you can hugely influence the results...

This is so true.

I follow the politics blog FiveThirtyEight (warning! statistics nerd alert
activated!) and again and again, strange-resulting polls are caused by
poorly formulated questions, "guided" answers or lack of proper options.

Personally I think a poll without educating everyone about what exactly
each choice would mean is useless. We first need to elaborate detailed
alternatives before anyone can make an informed choice.

This is mostly what Romain has been asking: someone to provide clear
definitions of what Rolling Release is. And why Backports does not work.

Salut,
Sinner

Is there a dedicated mailist for the leaders of the different communities? It would probably make sense to have a closed list for them to coordinate projects such as polls, marketing, sharing of resource materials agreemtns etc. Just a place where they could meet and conference to build consensus on different issues.

Does this exist? Do we have a list of all the communities that have come on-board to the project?

Marc