Maarten Vanraes a écrit :

Op donderdag 24 februari 2011 16:08:51 schreef Anne nicolas:
2011/2/24 Thierry Vignaud<thierry.vign...@gmail.com>:
On 24 February 2011 07:13, andre999<and...@laposte.net>  wrote:
And if you discussed the issue and your POV wasn't adapted, what's the
point re-emerging it now given that changing the new isn't easy now
that the infra- is already in place.

In 4+ months, a lot will be changed/corrected.
In my mind, this inappropriate name will tarnish Mageia.
We can surely find a much more appropriate name.
Since the repositories in question are empty, and will never be very
big, the cost of changing is minimal.

Then what do you suggest?
(Remember we already have that discussion)
"half free" :-)
"maybe free"
"free&  maybe patent-free in your country"/release
"not sure" (special idiocraty for blino&pterjan) (me slapping enael
for having let those guys view that film)

As a side note, let me protest against this. I was a victim and had to
watch it 3 or 4 times

i'm really curious about the movie now...

me too :)

actually, any of those suggestions would be an improvement ;)
I did suggest "contrained".
Ubuntu uses "restricted" and/or "multiverse" (which include mostly non-free packages), and there were a lot of other suggestions.
There was only ONE that seemed inappropriate.

--
André