Daniel Kreuter a écrit :
Am 06/29/2011 11:27 PM, schrieb andre999:
Note that if someone shows an interest in getting involved with Mageia,
we don't have to focus only on packaging. We need all sorts of
contributions, and it would be useful to packagers to have other
experiences, such as bug triaging and QA. So far, it seems everyone it
the team is taking such an approach.

Someone who is only a developer should also have experience with packaging.

True.
A developer would (almost always) be packaging their own creations.
Often enhancements to upstream software.

Thanks for the comment.  I'm including the idea in the wiki page.

--
André