Hi! On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 10:51, grenoya <[email protected]> wrote: > I'd like to make science libraries and softwares more visible in Mageia. > [...] > I'm not saying Mageia has more things than Fedora, Debian and Mdv. I just > want to show to scientific community, that they can also use Mageia :) > [...] > What do you think about that ?
That's great! > Do some of you want to help or have any idea ? If we can agree on how to present that, we can build a landing page/area like http://mageia.org/en/for/science/ which present the thing and in turn redirects to more: libraries, listing, howtos, stories, contributions, events and all that (as well as a for/education/, etc.). We have several targets in this (children, students, teachers, researchers), several domains. I guess that would be an excellent exercise to build as a first user-specific portal. Do you have any example, sample, idea in mind for this? Romain
