On 5 September 2011 15:54, Joaquin Mandriva <[email protected]> wrote: > In this blog, you can see engineering software for Mageia: > > CAD: > http://blogmageia.wordpress.com/programas-mageia/cad-en-mageia/ > > Science: > http://blogmageia.wordpress.com/programas-mageia/ciencia-en-mageia-i/ > http://blogmageia.wordpress.com/programas-mageia/ciencia-en-mageia-ii/ > http://blogmageia.wordpress.com/programas-mageia/ciencia-en-mageia-iii/ > > All this software is in repo BlogDrake: > http://blogmageia.wordpress.com/repositorios/repositorio-blogdrake-en-mageia/ > > More software for Mageia: > http://blogmageia.wordpress.com > > Joaquin. > > 2011/9/4 Donald Stewart <[email protected]> >> >> On 23 June 2011 18:09, Maarten Vanraes <[email protected]> wrote: >> > Op donderdag 23 juni 2011 11:54:05 schreef Romain d'Alverny: >> > [..] >> >> We have several targets in this (children, students, teachers, >> >> researchers), several domains. I guess that would be an excellent >> >> exercise to build as a first user-specific portal. Do you have any >> >> example, sample, idea in mind for this? >> >> >> >> Romain >> > >> > also, sysadmins (server-specific stuff) >> > >> >> To pick this up again, librecad is in the SVN, needs updated to rc2 >> which I am doing locally now, I am also working on bringing FreeCAD, >> OpenCascade and Solome in from MDV/Fedora. >> PyCad and a some other cad systems are on the cards to, however I feel >> that we should work on the more complete/stable projects first. >> There are a few specialist distro's for science/engineering software, >> perhaps we could see what they are shipping? >> >> Any ideas or software on the engineering/modelling side of things that >> would be useful, I would be willing to have a look. >> >> Schultz. > >
Useful links, librecad is in SVN, updated to latest version last night, being reviewed and push now. Later this week I will have a look at the SRC rpms for those ones to try and get them build for Mageia. Thanks, thats a huge help.
