I strongly support this -- ironically, we in Carrot2 also need such a
release (versioned, with Maven artefact to refer to). HPPC works more
than fine for us, but portions of the code are bound to Colt and we
can't easily switch all of it to HPPC yet.

I'd apply that patch for sorting first though, it's definitely a bug.

Dawid