Agree that we should start planning 0.3, as it will take over a month
I bet to actually be ready.

How about everyone take a moment to focus on what's marked for 0.3?
for any issue that concerns you:

- defer to 0.4
- or resolve if already done
- or go ahead and fix/implement it

... and ideally this is done for all issues in the next couple weeks.

Key     Summary
MAHOUT-221      Implementation of FP-Bonsai Pruning for fast pattern mining
MAHOUT-227      Parallel SVM
MAHOUT-240      Parallel version of Perceptron
MAHOUT-241      Example for perceptron
MAHOUT-185      Add mahout shell script for easy launching of various algorithms
MAHOUT-153      Implement kmeans++ for initial cluster selection in kmeans
MAHOUT-232      Implementation of sequential SVM solver based on Pegasos
MAHOUT-228      Need sequential logistic regression implementation using
SGD techniques
MAHOUT-263      Matrix interface should extend Iterable<Vector> for better
integration with distributed storage
MAHOUT-237      Map/Reduce Implementation of Document Vectorizer
MAHOUT-220      Mahout Bayes Code cleanup
MAHOUT-265      Error with creating MVC from Lucene Index or Arff
MAHOUT-215      Provide jars with mahout release.
MAHOUT-209      Add aggregate() methods for Vector
MAHOUT-231      Upgrade QM reports to use Clover 2.6
MAHOUT-106      PLSI/EM in pig based on hofmann's ACM 04 paper.
MAHOUT-155      ARFF VectorIterable
MAHOUT-214      Implement Stacked RBM