I actually want to try and see how much runs on Amazon EMR (0.18.3*), as
that would
be good to document.  I like running on 0.20 better, and I certainly think
we should
recommend people use it, but there are certainly some jobs which simply
won't run
on 0.18, although it would be good to document which ones those are.

  -jake