> One important question in my mind here is how does this effect 0.20 based
> jobs and pre 0.20 based jobs. I had written pfpgrowth in pure 0.20 api. and
> deneche is also maintaining two version it seems. I will check the
> AbstractJob and see

although I maintain two versions of Decision Forests, one with the old
api and with the new one, the differences between the two APIs are so
important that I can't just keep working on the two versions. Thus all
the new stuff is being committed using the new API and as far as I can
say it seems to work great.