Hi Robin,

when you meant by reusing ClusterBase, are you planning to extend ClusterBase in SoftCluster? For example, SoftCluster extends ClusterBase?

Thanks
Pallavi

Robin Anil wrote:
I have been trying to convert FuzzyKMeans SoftCluster(which should be
ideally be named FuzzyKmeansCluster) to use the ClusterBase.

I am getting* the same center* for all the clusters. To aid the conversion
all i did was remove the center vector from the SoftCluster class and reuse
the same from the ClusterBase. These are essentially making no change in the
tests which passes correctly.

So I am questioning whether the implementation keeps the average center at
all ? Anyone who has used FuzzyKMeans experiencing this?

Robin