Well if you went the way of NamedVector for the current issue (the failing
of TestFuzzyKMeans), you'd have to change the signature of the clusterer
to take NamedVector so you could get access to the name, or else cast
it, and that would get reversed as soon as we had the clusters act on the
same structures as the matrices...

  -jake