On 2015-12-12 3:32 PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
Right.  There should be no hard-coded references; everything should be
configurable via the mailman.cfg file.

Yeah, no problems here. In fact, the *production* setup includes things to divide out the directories appropriately, the problem was mostly that our instructions start with "unpack this somewhere" for the test setup, which mostly leaves people with a running mailman install in their home directories, sometimes to their surprise. ;)

Docs have been updated and I tested that it didn't cause weird behaviour to install, and the only problem was when I forgot to give myself write access to /opt/mailman before I began, which I think is more a me problem than a mailman-bundler documentation one.

 Terri