Hi Kanav,

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019, at 6:37 PM, Kanav Gupta wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Kanav Gupta, a third-year undergraduate at International Institute of
> Information Technology, Hyderabad. I would like to contribute to GNU
> Mailman. I am pretty comfortable with Python and Django and have also
> worked on various projects involving these. Can you please help me get
> started and find a project matching my skills to work on.

Welcome to GNU Mailman and thanks for your interest!

As Aryan already pointed out the two most important URLs, I'll just
let you know that you can pick issues from the Issue tracker that are
tagged "beginner-friendly" or "easy". You can find all the information you
should need in the GSoC Ideas page, it not, please feel free to respond
here and someone should be able to help you with that.

--
  thanks,
  Abhilash Raj (maxking)