Hey,
I am Rushang Gajjal.
Hey,
I am interested in automating tasks for fun. Enthusiastic about ML, DL, web
development and programming in general.
I am currently in the 2nd year of my Bachelors of Technology at K.J.Somaiya
College of Engineering, Mumbai, India. I am currently a part of the Tech Team
in our College Council KJSCE CodeCell.

I am a backend developer with experience in Python along with it's web
frameworks Flask and Django and basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascript.
I have made quite a few Web application using these library frameworks.
In the recent year, I have participated in quite a few hackathons and achieve
merits in them.

I have been exploring the field of AI too and made a few projects. Participated
in a national Level Capture The Flag competition with my team and placed 2nd in
the Country.
I am used to getting accustomed to new environments, code bases, technologies.
You can have a look at my GitHub Page.
The projects are available at :
https://github.com/RusherRG
https://github.com/Team-Probably

GSOC is an amazing platform to showcase one's skills and gain loads of
experience.
The project ideas of MailmanGNU caught my interest. I am eager to start working
on the project ideas.
Postorious is one of the things I would like to contribute to as I feel it
would be better for me but the Mailmancore is also interesting to work on.

I know that I am a bit late. I wanted to know are there any chances that I
might get selected for GSOC under MailmanGNU if I start working from now.
Any guidance in preparing the Proposal and contributing would be helpful.

Thanking you.