Danil Smirnov writes:

 > The very promising last year project "List Configuration Tool" seems wasn't
 > completed.

No, it's done.  It's just that the student is a master student who
changed his mind about his future in August, and spent the last few
months polishing applications to PhD programs instead of integrating
his GSoC project.  Final presentation of his master thesis is in two
weeks, then I lean on him to do some documentation and a PR.

All projects from previous years that weren't selected or obsoleted by
ongoing development will be added again when I get around to updating
the ideas page (in practice I just copy last year's and make small
changes), but that's also a couple weeks in the future.

Steve