Hello everyone, my name is Lalit Chauhan, a prospective GSOC 2023 contributor
and I'm excited to be joining the GNU Mailman open source community! I'm
looking forward to getting to know the members of this community, learning from
experienced developers, and contributing to exciting open source projects.
Please let me know the procedure to contribute and be accepted as a contributor
so that I can pick up a good first issue and start contributing.
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or just want to
say hello! Wishing a productive summer to all contributors and mentors ! Happy
Coding :)