Hello Everyone!
I'm Durlabh Pathak and I'll be participating in GSoC '23. As a cybersecurity
enthusiast, I'm interested in developing security tools with Python. I'm
proficient in Python and have decided to contribute to open-source projects.
I've been focusing my efforts on GNU Mailman and looking forward to submit a
proposal for "Support for Encrypted Lists" project. I've already submitted a
pull request and am now browsing the easy label issues. If you have any
suggestions or would be willing to review my draft proposal, I would greatly
appreciate it.
Thank you for you time!