At 02:54 PM 3/21/2003, you wrote:
Hi, I run a small (max 400) email group for a nonprofit organization. I send emails to this group probably about 10 times weekly. I just need to be able to upload the entire list of of email addresses, and manage that list myself, and send emails to that entire list as often as I need to.

Is your software good for this?

Yes, perfect fit. You can create an "annoucements only or Newsletter" type list that only you can post messages to.

Also, are there any adds that will pop up on the emails?

No.

We want ad-free emails, if at all possible.

Mailman is run on your server, and is not a "sponsored" program that uses advertisements. I assume you are running a Linux-based e-mail server to which you can install and interface Mailman.

Larry

thanks for your help
Susan Leibtag

This message was sent to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe or change your options at
http://mail.python.org/mailman/options/mailman-users/lhansfor%40lch-assoc.com