Hi,

My ISP has been forwarding me a batch of complaints from AOL users, which apparantly are complaints about receiving spam. I guess it's coming dumb AOL users who have no idea that they subscribed to the discussions at their own request so that they should take care of it themself if they want to unsubscribe.
Are there any other mailmain admins here who also get alot of complaints through AOL? Any tips on what I can do about it before my server and possibly ISP gets blacklisted?
I can't even figure out the recipient of most of the messages since the mailinglist doesn't include the "To:" address (and I don't plan on changing my mailman config just for that) and the report doesn't mention from whom it's coming.

The messages all have the subject "{SPAM?} Client TOS Notification"

TIA...

Regards,

Ricardo.