On 08:12 PM 9/1/2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
My AOL users have also "discovered" our mail in their SPAM folders. I run
both YahooGroups! lists and Mailman lists and it has happened to messages
from both lists as of ~8/26.

I can say with confidante that our lists are still getting through to most of our AOL subscribers. Just today I got three list messages reported to AOL as spam, which only happens to mail that make it to their in box (I get a few of these a week). I also have some very chatty ladies lists, and I can assure you I'd have heard about it if they were not getting e-mail.

So while there may have been changes, they have not blocked all list mail. I do have full or partial personalization on for most of these lists, which may be a factor.

<>< Paul