On 6/20/2008, Brad Knowles ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
It wasn't a threat.  It was a statement of fact -- continued arguing
with us on a subject considered long since dead is likely to have
results that you're probably not going to like.

I was talking about your cute little remark about giving someone a FIREARM so that they could 'come demonstrate to me the danger their deear departed one faced'.

If thats not a threat of VIOLENCE then I don't know what is.

That chip on your shoulder is getting pretty heavy, isn't it?

--

Best regards,

Charles