LuKreme wrote:

>I THINK that the "No" really means that it is not possible.

Not without modifying the source code.

>The Digest messages are sent out as multi-part mime messages. Each message in
>the digest is a separate mime part. The text of the actual message is the
>thing that appears to be a 'header' to your and your user, but it is not the
>header, it is the body of the message.

This is true of the MIME format digests, but list members can chose a
plain text digest which is a single text/plain part containing the
masthead, the table of contents and the (scrubbed) messages, and which
in a default installation with default list settings is the default
digest format.

>What I would recommend is making sure your client understands the mime digest
>format and can properly 'explode' it into individual messages. This way you
>never have to worry about the 'header'

And list owners and other list members would never have to deal with
posts with Subject: Re: listname Digest, Vol nn, Issue nn and bodies
consisting of "Yeah, me too" followed by a quote of the entire digest.

</rant>