Dear listers,
I eventually traced that my mailman installation is delaying the distribution of messages because it is trapped in a bunch of "bounce processing", dealing with undelivered messages, etc... in this regard, could I simply inactivate bounce processing? If I do so I should expect an increase in speed and performance of mailman and a decrease in delays, but I might risk that some members, whose messages could not be delivered for whatever reasons, might loose some of these messages. Is that so? Would you recommend setting Mailman to not performing bounce processing to improve its performance?
thanks
Lluis