On 10/17/2017 05:36 PM, Grant Taylor via Mailman-Users wrote:

> /me wonders what color Dimitri's hat is.  ;-)  #knowtheyenemy

I've a "tactical foliage green" kufiah, best five bucks I ever spent on
an article of clothing.

The point was that SPF will flag messages with ineptly spoofed From
addresses, and I don't seem to see any of those anymore.

As for DKIM, say you proved that the message was altered after the
postmaster@yourdomain was done with it. Now what? Depending on how you
look at it, the standard says either
- now pretend you don't know if it was altered (in your interpretation:
"maliciously") or not, or
- (in Mark's version) assume anything not signed is malicious and invalid.
I strongly dislike either alternative.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin