I just moved a cluster of domains to TMDHosting.com
I had two Mailman mailing lists on the old service.  I made a gziped tarball of
the entire account using the usual tool. Staff at TMD brought it over and in
minutes all my files were in place.
But. They do not have Mailman in cPanel. They do not have Mailman available in
Softalicious.  This is a shared hosting type of account.  I don't have root
access to the server.
Their suggestion was to create an email address the same as the mailing list
address, then use that to set up BCC to a group of contacts in Roundcube.
So I tried to create mymailingl...@mydomain.com
I could not create the address. Instead I got an error message saying a mailing
list with that address already exists.
But the address does not show up in the list of email addresses in cPanel, so,
I cannot delete it.
I didn't think about the Mailman mailing lists when I set up to do the
transfer.  I took the time to save the member lists and some of the archives,
but I should have gone ahead and deleted the lists. I did not suspect that the
new service would not have Mailman.  Every web service provider I've been with
in years and years has had Mailman.
So - what now?  Anyone on TMDHosting?  Have you been where I just landed?
Thanks.
Tim