On 1/30/20 9:03 PM, Tim H via Mailman-Users wrote:
  I just moved a cluster of domains to TMDHosting.com
I had two Mailman mailing lists on the old service.  I made a gziped tarball of
the entire account using the usual tool. Staff at TMD brought it over and in
minutes all my files were in place.
But. They do not have Mailman in cPanel.

As far as I know, every cPanel installation has Mailman 2.1.

The issue may be that they just dropped your files into somewhere in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman. You can't just do that. cPanel's Mailman is different enough that the config.pck files aren't directly compatible and the file names and or locations maybe different to.

See <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030641>.

Also, there are others on this list who are much more knowledgeable about cPanel Mailman than I am, and they may chime in.

So I tried to create mymailingl...@mydomain.com
I could not create the address. Instead I got an error message saying a mailing
list with that address already exists.

Which indicates cPanel is aware of it.

But the address does not show up in the list of email addresses in cPanel, so,
I cannot delete it.

You need advice from someone who knows more about Mailman in cPanel than I do.