On 3/16/21 9:54 AM, Diez wrote:

> I'm trying to setup a list (I'm not the site admin), and I'd like to
> use Munge From setting, but I'd like not have Reply-To field or CC
> field, but I suspect is not possible.

One of the goals of Munge From is that for conformant MUAs (whatever
that means because the RFC only suggests these behaviors), the behavior
of reply and reply all should be consistent regardless of whether the
From: is munged or not. That is why when the Form: is munged, the
posters address is put in a Reply-To: or Cc: header.

There is no setting other than anonymous list to not do this.

> I was testing with anonymous_list, but the problem is that only a
> certain member should send some kind of calls, but with anonymous_list
> anyone could send it.

I do not understand. Moderation and moderation actions still apply to
the poster even if the list is anonymous.