El mar, 16-03-2021 a las 15:28 -0700, Mark Sapiro escribió:
> On 3/16/21 9:54 AM, Diez wrote:
> >
> > I'm trying to setup a list (I'm not the site admin), and I'd like
> > use Munge From setting, but I'd like not have Reply-To field or CC
> > field, but I suspect is not possible.
>

> One of the goals of Munge From is that for conformant MUAs (whatever
> that means because the RFC only suggests these behaviors), the
> behavior
> of reply and reply all should be consistent regardless of whether the
> From: is munged or not. That is why when the Form: is munged, the
> posters address is put in a Reply-To: or Cc: header.
>
> There is no setting other than anonymous list to not do this.
>
> > I was testing with anonymous_list, but the problem is that only a
> > certain member should send some kind of calls, but with
> > anonymous_list
> > anyone could send it.
>

> I do not understand. Moderation and moderation actions still apply to
> the poster even if the list is anonymous.

It would enough for me even I'll need a moderator. The initial idea was
get a list for an organization so members can't see email addresses of
the others and only one member (let's say the owner) was allowed to
send some contents, and preferably without the need for a moderator
(Law of least effort :-)).
With this scenario, any member could falsify a content corresponding to
the moderator and send it, all the headers would be the same, but
activating moderation we could detect these cases.

Thank you