Diez writes:
 > The initial idea was
 > get a list for an organization so members can't see email addresses of
 > the others

This is what anonymous list does.

 > and only one member (let's say the owner) was allowed to send some
 > contents,

This is what Privacy Options | Sender Filters is for.  They are
independent of each other.  I think that setting

default_member_moderation: Yes

and if there are permitted posters who are not members of the list:

accept_these_nonmembers: <addresses of allowed posters>

and in Membership Management | Membership List, set Mod to true for
everyone (there's an Additional Member Task for this at the bottom of
the page), then unset Mod for the allowed posters (if they are
members).

 > and preferably without the need for a moderator (Law of
 > least effort :-)).

For this, in Privacy Options | Sender Filters set

member_moderation_action: reject (or discard, if members won't bug you
    about posts they're not supposed to make that "disappear")

 > With this scenario, any member could falsify a content
 > corresponding to the moderator and send it,

There's no difference between a regular list and an anonymous list;
they'll get caught either way.  If you're worried about technically
sophisticated rascals, we can help you make sending fake mails to the
list much harder for them, but as I say, there's no difference in this
between regular lists and anonymous lists -- it's the way the mail
system works.

Steve