On 3/18/21 12:35 PM, Jim Dory wrote:

> Anyway - after 3 weeks of no bounces, I just got a bunch of GCI email
> users automatically unsubscribed from the list, with this message:
>
> "... has been removed from Nome-announce. (disabled address)"
>
> My bounce score threshold is set at 50.0, and the
> bounce_info_stale_after is 4. Number of days bounce-you-are-disabled is
> 7. So I know it has been more than a week since any bounces. I'm
> wondering about this - if I have a setting wrong, or what.

Once delivery is disabled by bounce, the score and threshold are
irrelevant the user will be sent `bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings` at
intervals of `bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings_interval` and after
`bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings` *
`bounce_you_are_disabled_warnings_interval` days, if they haven't
re-enabled their delivery, will be removed.

If there were no bounces for 3 weeks, presumably they received at least
some warnings (which may have gone to spam) but didn't respond.