Dear Stephen and Morris,

Regarding your first post, I do not see the kind of Digital Ocean problems
that you have. In the past, I have had other problems, mostly a botnet that
was trying to guess passwords for WordPress (nonexistent), for many
months.

Concerning your second email, below, this has become a real sore point for
me. However, I have no difficulty in identifying the recipients who are
blocked. (I use Fedora linux with sendmail. That may or may not matter.)
When a message from Mailman is blocked, I, as list owner, get a message
that begins this way: