On 3/30/2021 8:40 AM, Jayson Smith wrote:

I know there was a thread on this a few weeks ago, but I deleted those messages. My server has found itself, for no apparent reason, on AT&T's RBL. I've already written to abuse_...@abuse-att.net as suggested in the error message. I assume the upshot of the earlier thread was that all I can do is wait, possibly write again, and hope the AT&T RBL removal gods smile down upon me, is that right?

Same for me last week, for no apparent reason. They use up the full 48-hours they state before responding, but they did respond and delist my server.

They're opaque about their standards and process, and don't provide any means to respond or unsubscribe their customers who don't want your mail. I appreciate that from Verizon.

If I had to speculate, I would imagine them testing some new algorithms and processes, and discovering "false positives."

Best regards,
Mojo
--
Morris Jones, Monrovia, CA