On 6/4/21 4:39 AM, Ivan Tejeiro Izquierdo wrote:

I send a message to a moderated list, the moderator receives a message to moderate
it, I receive a message that my email is pending moderation, so far everything is
correct, but the problem is that when the moderator approves the moderation, the
email that arrives confirming that the moderation is Approved, it reaches the
moderator, not me, who am the sender and I want to know if my message has been
approved. I need the message that says "your message has been approved reaches
the sender.
Is this operation like this, or do I have something wrong?

Normally, you would receive your post from the list and would know it was accepted, but you use Gmail so you don't see your list post. See https://wiki.list.org/x/4030680 for the explanation.

In order to know if your post is accepted, set your user option "Receive acknowledgement mail when you send mail to the list?" to Yes.