On 6/4/21 7:43 AM, Ivan Tejeiro Izquierdo wrote:
I understand that option is if the sender message to the list is member of that list, but
my scenario is the sender is not member of that list, then he received the message
"Your message is pending of moderation", but the accepted message only is
received for moderate of the list.
Is there an option to activate or can it be done so that this "approved"
message is also received by a sender who is not a member of that list?

No. When a message is accepted by a moderator by email, the moderator receives a notice of the disposition of the email command. That is the only notice. If the message is accepted via the web UI, there is no notice at all.