On 05/06/2021 04:20, Kenneth Kron wrote:
My hosting seems to be permanently banned by Yahoo and today Comcast started
bouncing them.

I worked on the yahoo problem for a week with tech support and they never seemed to
make any progress.   Yesterday comcast.net<http://comcast.net/>  started
bouncing with an RBL notice.
I’m ready to move my mailing list but I’m not sure where to and I’m wondering
how common this problem is and how to select a provider that is capable of
keeping my mailing list of the RBL’s.
G'day,

I went through this issue and managed to get off the RBL's and then back on again.

Do you send out monthly reminders? If you do, do you remove those that bounce? I do.
In some cases I have removed the monthly reminder.

I believe ISP's are getting stronger on bouncing messages and it maybe that you get caught up in too many bounces. I don't have proof of that.

I also think people sign up for lists, forget they have done so.
Some are basically idiots and mark your list email as spam because they can't be bothered to unsubscribe and that ends up blocking an IP.

I now delete any bounced message, working on the premise if they want the emails they will resubscribe.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: sti...@wolf-rock.com         o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\