Hello and thank you for your reply.
Here are the answers to your questions:

   1. Your MTA logs probably have clues - with the reasons for the
   bounce(s). I'd love to see what the recipient servers think.

Here some sample about the bounces. Sorry but for privacy I hid the email
name but left the domain

<x...@cfwb.be>: host seg-02.etnic.be[193.53.34.104] said: 550 #5.7.1

   DMARC unauthenticated mail is prohibited. (in reply to end of DATA
command)

    554 5.7.1 This email from IP 185.224.197.180 has been rejected. The
email

    message was detected as spam. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<x...@ext.mesr.etat.lu>: host incoming-1.mail.etat.lu[185.106.25.64]

<x...@msmt.cz>: host jarilof.msmt.cz[195.113.76.11] said: 554 5.7.1

    This email from IP 185.224.197.180 has been rejected. The email message
was

    detected as spam. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<x...@ufm.dk>: host mx7.sitnet.dk[188.64.157.7] said: 550 #5.7.1 DMARC

    unauthenticated mail is prohibited. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<x...@mp.gov.me>: host

    primary.us.email.fireeyecloud.com[3.93.93.44] said: 550 5.7.26 ETP205
DMARC

    Failure for domain (<qqi.ie>) -
3yPiBJU-67053-09423C05683CD7BFB463fd19b7b

<x...@ufm.dk>: host mx5.sitnet.dk[188.64.157.5] said: 550 #5.7.1 DMARC

    unauthenticated mail is prohibited. (in reply to end of DATA command)