Sron Dev writes:

 > Please let me know which platform you'd like me to elaborate on,

Me personally?  None.  I don't have time for theoretical discussions.
Maybe somebody else does, you're welcome to pick a platform and hold
forth (but see below for venue, this is almost certainly not the right
list for that).

If you, or anyone else, has a specific feature request, or requirement
for "ensur[ing] a safe environment for email discussions", I'd be
happy to discuss what we can do about that.  That discussion should
move to mailman-develop...@python.org or mailman-us...@mailman3.org
depending on whether the RFE is fairly clear (-developers) or if it
needs refining by input from other users (-users), as new features are
not going to be added to Mailman 2 (the subject of this list).

Steve