On 30 Oct 2013, at 12:12, Dries Geeroms wrote:

This worked fine for me. The All Mail folder showed a few emails that weren't in other folders. Moved them to archive or others.

Not sure if I want to use All Mail as archive though, now that I've got my set up.

Yes, this is mostly to make it simpler for new users and if you ever archive messages using the Gmail web interface.

Anything specific you want me to test for, Benny?

I am mainly concerned about any unexpected/wrong/missing messages in the “[Gmail]/All Mail” mailbox. Also, as part of this feature I enabled an experimental IMAP feature known as CONDSTORE. It changes how MailMate checks for new messages (for servers that supports it and Gmail has recently added support for it).

http://freron.com/crowdfund2014