On 31 Oct 2013, at 2:13, Daniel Mann wrote:

I'll gladly test again after the next relevant update.

Thanks. There is a new test version available (r3816). Your problem was likely to be that you had not enabled the experimental 2.0 features. MailMate did not handle this well combined with the “All Mail” mailbox. I have now changed it such that the new Gmail behavior is enabled by default.

I am particularly interested in knowing if archiving to “[Gmail]/All Mail” works as expected (this is now the default for new Gmail accounts -- existing accounts are not affected).

http://freron.com/crowdfund2014