On 27 Feb 2016, at 17:30, Rob Willett wrote:

I agree that new functionality would be nice, however I’m happy to put $12 in the pot (and have) to improve the look of things.

Thanks for the support!

I’m not advocating looks over functions but I wouldn’t object to a better looking program. I look at my toolbar and the four programs I have open more or less 100% are Chrome, Xcode, iTerm, and MailMate. Masses of other programs come and go but those four stay open all the time so anything to improve the view on my eyes is welcome.

Hopefully you'll like the new application icon.