On 9 Dec 2016, at 05.39, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

The only think that doesn't work anymore is applying the same keyboard shortcut for

- closing the BBEdit-window where I edit the MailMate-message and
- send it from MailMate

because ^K it's already a keybinding in BBEdit (deletes from cursor till the end of the current line).

Only if you have ‘Emulate Emacs key bindings’ turned on… :-)

But I just tried turning that on, and setting the shortcut for ‘Close Document’ to control-K, and it worked for me — as in, typing control-K closed the document.

David