On 18 Oct 2017, at 0:11, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

- And how does mailmate parse the reply? For example the invite needs to be encoded in base64.

From your blog post I see that in 2014 only discard or action were supported. Is that still the case Benny?

Because otherwise there's not much this script can do, unless we defer sending the actual email to the script (which is still possible and easy in Python, but all the various user/password/server/port should be passed along as well).

are you looking for how to send back a reply ?

does this help: https://github.com/mailmate/MailMan.mmBundle/blob/master/Support/bin/approve

Yep,

But I'm curious about the multimime (ical + html) message that needs go back with the body of the calendar invite base64 encoded.

Is there a way to get user/password/server/port from the environment variables that Mailmate sets?