On 22 Feb 2019, at 21:16, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

In this case, it's fairly simple what you need to do if you already have the `longFormatting` key defined. The file should start with this:

Thanks for that. I understand the changes now.

It's not working for me though; would that be due to me using a beta version rather than latest 1.x release?

Semi-related question, is there a way to view the rendered html in the headers? During this I noted that earlier custom changes I made to headersFormatting.plist are not working as expected. Suggestions for troubleshooting it?

-cng

--

    Charlie Garrison                   <char...@garrison.com.au>
    Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>