On 5 Sep 2020, at 0:22, Robert Goldman wrote:

On 4 Sep 2020, at 6:28, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

In the end I've settled with Spark which has decent smart folders and does not choke on the big inbox.

The critical question for me with an iOS client for compatibility is whether or not it supports IMAP tags. Does Spark do this?

Fair warning to all who are looking at new mail programs - read __very carefully__ the privacy policy for Spark. Unless they have changed, using their program means giving __their servers__ access to all your email. If you don't mind handing over all your email, the Spark UI isn't too bad. I use email mostly for business and giving Spark access to all of it was complete non-starter. (Which I discovered the hard way, and then had a fun couple of days working out how bad the damage was. 😞)

I have complete trust in MailMate though, and it would be nice to have an iOS alternative that is as nice to use. I chose Edison Mail (Email) - it's no MailMate, but good enough to replace Apple Mail on my phone and tablet.

-cng

--

    Charlie Garrison                   <char...@garrison.com.au>
    Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>