On 1 Dec 2021, at 11:44, Randall Meadows wrote:
> On 1 Dec 2021, at 6:48, John Cooper wrote:
>> For what it’s worth, the following variation continues to work for me in
>> 5850:
>>
>> "u" = ( "toggleReadState:" );
>
> I considered that, but logic tells me that it will be fruitless if my message
> selection contains both read and unread messages.

Useless in what way? I have the same keybinding, and if I select a mix of read
and unread messages, the command sets them all to read -- and then all to
unread if I hit it again. So it won't toggle each one individually, but if you
want to be able to set a whole bunch of messages as either read or unread
regardless of their current status, it's exactly what you want, just needing
either one or two keystrokes.

Shoshanna Green
shoshan...@gmail.com